Accident expense insurance is a web-based process that simplifies purchasing accident insurance and takes the pain out of applying, with the following benefits:
- Provides protection for accidents and unexpected illnesses so that bills can be paid while the family member recovers.
- No network restrictions, access any hospital, physician or medical facility
- No coordination with major medical, pays benefits
- related to accidents regardless of other health coverage
- Pays money directly to you, not medical providers
NOTE: THIS POLICY OFFERING HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY DISCONTINUED.
Two Simple Steps to Coverage
- Choose your coverage.
- Answer a few questions that automatically create an electronic application for you.
Guaranteed Issue for all features, except Critical Illness Coverage. For Critical Illness just answer a few questions to qualify.
A Variety of Options: Pick & Choose
- You can purchase Accident Insurance of up to $15,000 per year per family member.
- You can insure yourself, your spouse and your children.
- Plus you can add the following options*:
- Critical Illness: Up to $25,000 of coverage
- Cancer: Up to $25,000 of coverage
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment: Up to $100,000
- Hospital Indemnity: $100 or $250 per day for up to 90 days
- Funeral Expense and Bereavement Counseling of $2,250
Very Flexible Payment Options*
Pay by Check, Electronic Fund Transfer (EFT), Debit Card or Credit Card.
Pay Annually, Semi-Annually, Quarterly or Monthly.
Underwritten By A Group You Can Trust
Policies are underwritten by the insurance companies of Fortegra, Inc. Fortegra is a New York Stock Exchange listed company (FRF).
Fortegra™ accident protection products are underwritten by one of the following, depending on the state:
Life of the South Insurance Company, Southern Financial Life Insurance Company, Bankers Life of Louisiana, and Response Indemnity of California.
*State Variations May Apply
For more details, download our full accidental expense insurance brochure.