Product Currently Not Available
Circumstances in life may have caused you to lose your health insurance. Unexpected illnesses and accidents happen every day, so don’t put your financial future at risk if you can purchase short term medical insurance, until permanent insurance is available for you.
That’s why Health Insurance Innovation’s NEW Med Plus STM is the affordable solution right for you. Med Plus STM pays benefits like a major medical insurance plan, but for a pre determined length of coverage, up to a Lifetime Maximum of $2,000,000 per Covered Person.
You can select from a wide range of deductible and coinsurance options to tailor a plan to fit your lifestyle needs and budget!
NEW Med Plus STM is ideal for those who are:
- Between jobs or laid off
- Waiting for employer benefits
- Part-time or Temporary employees
- Recently graduated
- Without adequate health insurance
Exclusive features include:
- Up to $2,000,000 Lifetime Maximum per Covered Person
- Choice of Coverage Periods of up to 6 or 12 months (not available in all states)
- Doctors Office and Urgent Care Center Visits – $50 Co-pay (Maximum of 3 per Covered Persons)
- Choice of deductibles – $250, $500, $1,000, $2,500, $5,000, $7,500 or $10,000
- Coinsurance options of 80% or 50% up to either $5,000 or $10,000
- Freedom to choose any doctor or hospital
- Foreign Travel (medical care while in a foreign country) covered up to $25,000 (After a $250 benefit deductible)
- Choose to pay premiums two convenient ways, in a single upfront payment for 30 to 180 days, or pay by convenient monthly installments
Starr Indemnity & Liability Company is an admitted insurer rated “A” (Excellent) by A.M. Best Company. A.M. Best ratings range from D to A++. Service provide through Health Insurance Innovations.
Legal Disclaimer: This web site provides a brief description of the plan. You must be 18 years old to apply. The policy will contain reductions, limitations,exclusions, and termination provisions. Full details of the coverage are contained in policy form number AH-60001. If there are any conflicts between this document and the Policy, the Policy shall govern.
Med Plus STM is not available in all U.S states or any other countries outside the U.S and coverage and benefits may vary by state as well.