The LifeSource Direct Prescription Discount Card
A complimentary service from LifeSource Direct, the WellDyne Discount Card is a prescription discount program for the uninsured and underinsured. If you normally pay cash for your prescription medication and would like to lower your prescription costs, print your card now by entering your name above. That’s all you have to do (no emails, no phone numbers, no address).
As a LifeSource WellDyne Discount Pharmacy Card member, you can use your prescription drug card at thousands of participating pharmacies nationwide or through our exclusive mail order service to save up to 65% off the regular retail price of your prescription drugs.
The LifeSource Direct Prescription Discount Card is an easy way to help you and your family with all your prescription drug needs. Instantly receive average savings of up to 65% on drug prices through our nationwide network of over 50,000 pharmacies, including major chains and community pharmacies. Your actual savings may vary depending on the medication and the pharmacy you use.
Drug Discount Card Features:
To Use at Participating Pharmacies:
- Take your prescription to a participating pharmacy. All brand name and generic drugs are included.
- One card automatically covers all family members at no cost.
- Show your card to the pharmacist every time you fill a prescription not covered by your insurance or excluded from Medicare Part D.
- Discounts are given at the time of purchase. Pay the entire cost of the drug, once discount is applied. There is no need to submit receipts.
Please visit our pharmacy discount locator to find a participating pharmacy near you and check the estimated cost of a drug.
To Enroll in the Mail Order Pharmacy:
- Call Member Services at 888 479 2000 (prompt 5) to enroll in our convenient mail order program (service provided by WellDyneRx).
- We guarantee quality assurance using our 7-point test on every prescription before mailing.
- Standard shipping is free.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Is this insurance or an insurance type program?
A: No, this is not insurance.
Q: Is there a monthly fee or a registration fee for this program?
Q: How soon can I use my card to start saving money?
A: Your card is available for use immediately.
Q: Are all of my family members covered?
A: Yes, your card is valid for all family members.
Q: Is my information kept private?
A: Yes, WellDyneRx is HIPAA compliant.
Q: Do I need to present my card each time I buy a prescription?
A: Yes, present your card every time you buy a prescription not covered by your insurance or Medicare Part D.
Present this card and your prescription to any participating pharmacy to receive your discount. At the time of purchase, you are responsible for paying the entire cost of the drug, once discount is applied. Pharmacist Help Desk: 888-886-5822 This card is not a guarantee of benefits. This program is VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. This is not insurance.
View a brochure of the RX Discount Card – View Now >
Learn how your companies employees can benefit from a LifeSource Direct supplemental employee benefit program – Learn More >