Consider Health Essential Limited Indemnity Medical if you:
1 Do not have adequate health insurance
2 Have health insurance with high deductibles or out-of-pocket expenses
3 Want to supplement the coverage you may have
Membership in Med Sense Guaranteed Association offers these outstanding features:
- Guaranteed Issue for members & their spouse’s ages 18 through 64, and dependent children to age 19 or age 25 if attending an accredited school full-time
- $1,000,000 Lifetime Maximum per Covered Person
- U.S. Citizenship not required, only U.S. residency for 12 consecutive months
- In-Hospital Daily Indemnity – Choice of $500, $750, $1,000 or $1,500 per day
- Surgery, Anesthesia, Lab, X-Ray, Wellness, Emergency Room and Ambulance benefits
- Doctor Office Visits – Choice of $25, $50 or $75 per visit benefit *
- Doctors Office Wellness Visit – Choice of $50 or $75 for one visit benefit *
- $2,000 Accidental Injury Medical Benefit
- $10,000 Accidental Death and Dismemberment
* You can select the NEW option to change the Doctors Office Visit benefit from an Indemnity to a $30 or $20 Co-Pay Benefit.
- Access to Beech Street PPO Network Savings
- Vision Discounts
Your total membership cost consists of association information and awareness benefits, consumer savings and service programs, insurance coverage’s, marketing and administration costs.
This plan is not available in the states of AK, CT, KS, MD, ME, NJ, NY or VT. Many state options and benefits vary.
Insured Benefits Provided By:
United States Fire Insurance Company , Rated “A” by A.M. Best Reports through Health Insurance Innovations.
Disclaimer – This is limited indemnity insurance coverage. It is not major medical coverage and it is not intended to replace other major medical coverage. This web site is a brief description of the Med Sense Guaranteed Association discount and lifestyle benefits for members offered by Health Essential. The exact provisions are contained in the Fulfillment Materials that will be issued to the Med Sense Guaranteed Association members upon enrollment. These are not insurance benefits. These are association discount and lifestyle benefits.